How to save money at Sainsburys
Easy ways of bagging a bargain
Sainsbury’s have an amazing grocery code available for you - offering
£15 off £80 spend on groceries for first time customers only.
Offer: £15 off £80 on 1st online grocery shop
Valid on orders delivered from 13/05/12 to 10/06/12
Valid for first-time shoppers only
Valid once per user
here to use this voucher
- Look for offers on the page you get to when you click
here - this shows some of the best offers they've got. As I'm writing
this review they have two great food offers and a half price delivery
- Look out for their meal deal Buy any main meal, accompaniment and
dessert from the list for only £5
- Look for a cheaper delivery slot - you can save a couple of quid doing
this. Midweek Tuesday and Wednesday are cheapest and later in the week
- Look for delivery offers like: Get free delivery on orders over £100
delivered on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays. Ideal if you're stocking
up, or getting a few extra things for a neighbour!
- Look out though - Orders below £40 will be delivered for a £6
charge. Make sure you hit £40! Things like loo rolls are essentials
that last forever so you can always stock up on these. Also kitchen
roll, tinned goods will last a long time.
- Book in advance - it's the 10th August as I'm reviewing this and the
furthest date I can book delivery for is Mon 31/ 08. Which is a long
way off, so that's pretty good!
- Sainsburys have a brilliant recipe of the week which you can read
through and see if you like the look of - then click to buy the ingredients
and it lists them all on one page! How fantastic is that!!!
- Look on the Great offers page
This page lists loads of fantastic savings and deals you can make whilst
Bargains and offers galore at Sainsburys